WildBlue High-Speed Satellite Internet Deals
WildBlue High-Speed Satellite Internet
Finally, high-speed Internet without the hassle! WildBlue satellite Internet beams affordable high speed Internet straight to your home via satellite. No more dealing with the delays of dial up. No more sacrificing your phone line or waiting for DSL and Cable to come to your neighborhood. WildBlue is here now, across the country, delivering an always-on connection so you can enjoy everything the Web has to offer.
5 Reasons to Call WildBlue Today
- Fast — up to 30x faster than dial-up** and has an ‘always on’ connection
- Easy — no phone line required; surf the Web without dial-up delays or disconnections
- Affordable — value packages available, plus free standard installation!
- Friendly — every package comes with free, 24/7 US-based customer care
- Available — virtually anywhere — WildBlue reaches where DSL and cable don’t, Call 1-877-889-1739 to find out if it is available in your area.
If you live or vacation in the country, leave the frustrating world of dial-up behind. Welcome to WildBlue Country.
Compare WildBlue Packages
|Package||Specs||Who’s it for|
|5 email addresses.
Download and upload speeds up to 10x faster than dial-up!
|Just right for people who e-mail frequently and visit the Web for information and news.|
|Select Package||5 email addresses
Faster downloads and uploads, up to 20x faster than dial-up!
|Perfect for web surfing, music downloads, photo sharing and online shopping.|
|Pro Package||10 email addresses
Our fastest residential package, up to 30x faster than dial-up!
|Ideal for multiple computers or frequent sharing of music, video and other large files.|
Call 1-877-889-1739 for promotional offers in your area!
WildBlue vs. Dial-Up
Just because you live outside a cable or DSL Internet service area does not mean you have to compromise on your Internet connection. WildBlue Satellite Internet is available virtually anywhere, and it leaves dial-up in the dust!
Call now to enjoy these benefits:
- Always-on connection: No more waiting to log on or worrying about getting bumped offline if someone calls.
- No phone line necessary: Satellite Internet does not require a phone line, so you'll be able to chat on the phone while surfing the web, or get rid of that landline altogether!
- High Speed Internet: Enjoy the best of the Internet- no matter where you live. With WildBlue you'll be able to send and receive email attachments, shop online, listen to music, connect with friends and family through Twitter and Facebook, and that's just the beginning.
How Satellite Internet Works
WildBlue uses spot beam technology to deliver high-speed Internet to you wherever you live. And it doesn’t rely on wires or cable lines, so it’s available almost anywhere in the US! In fact, it’s specially designed for rural areas. So if you live in a place where dial-up is your only option — or if you have a vacation home that’s too remote for Cable or DSL -- WildBlue is perfect for you!
Best of all, with WildBlue you can access the Internet whenever you need to, without waiting to dial in or connect. Everything you love to do online - downloading music, photos and video, and keeping in touch with your family and friends - will be so much easier with an ‘always on’ WildBlue connection!
Satellite Internet is safe and easy to use. All WildBlue packages include e-mail addresses with built-in spam protection and a suite of great online tools - included at no additional cost. Plus, WildBlue offers 12 months of anti-virus and spyware protection FREE with every package.*** Surf with ease and rest assured that you and your personal information are well protected.
Customer Care and Fair Access Policy
You may need assistance at any time, day or night. That’s why WildBlue satellite Internet offers free, 24/7 customer support. Call the friendly US-based center around-the-clock and enjoy the courteous customer service that you deserve.
WildBlue satellite Internet aims to deliver the fastest service possible at the lowest possible price. WildBlue uses a Fair Access Policy designed to ensure the best speeds for you. Read more about Fair Access here.
WildBlue Installation and Equipment
To be eligible for standard installation, all you need is your home computer and a clear line of sight from your roof to the satellite (in the southern sky). And equipment? WildBlue has you covered. A professional installer will provide a single, 26-inch satellite mini-dish and modem for your setup.
Professional standard installation of WildBlue by a Certified Installer includes:
- Travel to and from subscriber location within 50 miles of installer office
- Up to 100 foot of RG-6 cable from antenna to modem
- Cable routed through one exterior wall and one interior wall or floor
- A wall or roof mount for the satellite dish
- WildBlue modem connected to one computer. Multiple PC’s and wireless routers are not included in a standard installation.
Love the Internet again. Get WildBlue.
Call 1-877-889-1739 today for packages and pricing.
All offers valid for a limited time and may be withdrawn at any time. Availability requires clear view of southern sky. Visit widlblue.com and enter your ZIP code to check for service availability and promotional offers in your area. Additional fees apply for a non-standard installation. All offers valid for a limited time and may be withdrawn at any time.
*Value package only. Call to check for availability of this offer in your area. Offer not available in all areas. Additional one-time activation fee of $149.95 applies,currently on special for $99.95. Equipment lease fee is $5.95 per month. Minimum commitment term is 24 months. Equipment must be returned upon cancellation of one time service otherwise unreturned equipment fees will apply taxes and onetime fee apply. Prices subject to change.
**Speeds Based on file download speed comparison between Pro package and 42 Kbps dial-up. Actual speeds vary depending on time of day and how many customers are simultaneously using the WildBlue network in your area.
***After 12 months, automatic charge of $2.95/month for optional anti-virus/antispyware applies unless customer cancels service. Offer ends 12/31/2010.
WildBlue Terms and Conditions